Search found 1208 matches

by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:52 pm
Forum: Other Philosophy Discussion Forum
Topic: Carnism as compared to Statism
Replies: 55
Views: 3861

Re: Carnism as compared to Statism

I don't have time to respond to all what you are saying, I'll just try to respond to the most important points. Why didn't you think my point about Saudi Arabia was important? Because Marxism argues that rich can only get richer if poor get poorer. That's obviously wrong if applied within countries...
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:42 pm
Forum: Other Philosophy Discussion Forum
Topic: Carnism as compared to Statism
Replies: 55
Views: 3861

Re: Carnism as compared to Statism

Not all the parts of that ideology, but he agrees that people should be lining up for bread. Do I even need to explain why that's crazy? People, if they need to wait in long lines for basic products, they don't have time to work. And if people don't have time to work, there come shortages of the th...
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 pm
Forum: Other Philosophy Discussion Forum
Topic: Carnism as compared to Statism
Replies: 55
Views: 3861

Re: Carnism as compared to Statism

What policies of the USA? At best, you can say he criticized the *lack* of policies. Taking the action of not enacting a particular policy is in itself a policy. Regardless, it doesn't make any difference. It certainly doesn't mean that Sanders holds the same ideology as Nicaragua. He only praised ...
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:15 pm
Forum: Other Philosophy Discussion Forum
Topic: Carnism as compared to Statism
Replies: 55
Views: 3861

Re: Carnism as compared to Statism

What difference does that make? As far as I can see, he was talking about both. What makes you say that? Er... no, see his quote. “You know, it’s funny, sometimes American journalists talk about how bad a country is because people are lining up for food, that’s a good thing. In other countries peop...
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:52 am
Forum: Off-Topic Discussion - Fun
Topic: New Forum Game - Break a Curse
Replies: 15
Views: 1630

Re: New Forum Game - Break a Curse

Since I no longer have a life I decide to take up hacking. I learn how to hack pretty okayly. I hack into the game of life and unban myself. You have a permanent erection that is 134 feet long. I cut off my own dick and use it to make a waterslide and earn a lot of money. You are now Michael Dukaki...
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:50 am
Forum: Other Philosophy Discussion Forum
Topic: Carnism as compared to Statism
Replies: 55
Views: 3861

Re: Carnism as compared to Statism

OK, then, how about Noam Chomsky praising Venezuela as a good example of socialism back when it wasn't really that of a disaster? He might have praised it as a good example of a government which is ideologically socialist. That doesn't mean that the country itself is socialist. And yet Bernie Sande...
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:45 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Discussion - Fun
Topic: New Forum Game - Break a Curse
Replies: 15
Views: 1630

Re: New Forum Game - Break a Curse

Since I no longer have a life I decide to take up hacking. I learn how to hack pretty okayly. I hack into the game of life and unban myself. You have a permanent erection that is 134 feet long. I cut off my own dick and use it to make a waterslide and earn a lot of money. You are now Michael Dukakis.
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Discussion - Fun
Topic: New Forum Game - Break a Curse
Replies: 15
Views: 1630

Re: New Forum Game - Break a Curse

Red wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:30 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm
You get banned from Club Penguin.
I now have a life.

You always shit yourself when you sneeze.
I now never have to worry about being constipated.

You get banned from having a life.
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:54 pm
Forum: Other Philosophy Discussion Forum
Topic: Jeremy Corbyn- Does He Have A Chance?
Replies: 3
Views: 369

Re: Jeremy Corbyn- Does He Have A Chance?

I'm not entirely sure of the political climate in the UK (Although the Conservative party over there is probably about the same on the political spectrum as the Democratic party), I'd say the Democratic Party are more similar to the Liberal Democrats but I'm sure Corbyn would be able to help the wo...
by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Discussion - Fun
Topic: New Forum Game - Break a Curse
Replies: 15
Views: 1630

Re: New Forum Game - Break a Curse

Since I am not able to enjoy any media I must create my own. In doing so I create some of the best in history, and I become very super famous with billions and billions of dollars and obtain happiness through my various charities. You lose your limbs and 98% of your brain. The remaining 2% is the p...