Annual Call Of Battlefield

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Annual Call Of Battlefield

Post by Red »

Back in my hayday a new Call of Duty was considered a big deal. Now it's like "Oh it's about that time again. I wonder what they will call it this time?" I mean it's pretty much a joke at this point. I'm pretty sure they guys at Treyarch know exactly what they're doing. I wonder if they're even aware that they're pushing it so hard into the ground.. And even after all the obvious facts that they're doing the same thing over and over again each year, people still buy the game! To be fair, every new call of duty isn't really a bad game. It's just that they keep making the same game every year. It's like tradition at this point. However, to someone who has never played an FPS before, Call Of Duty is actually a pretty good game. But for someone who is familiar with the genre, it isn't worth their time, money, or even attention. I know that last part contradicts everything I'm standing by, but this will be the last time I even think about Call of Duty. Till next year.

What's ironic is that I'm playing Call Of Duty right now. Black Ops 1, which is my personal favourite of the 100. After that they didn't add anything new so I lost interest. I'm pretty sure they're relying on the Zombies mode for most of their sales..
Anyways, what do you think?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci