The Tavern

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: The Tavern

Post by Red »

Brosef, just go to the friends and partners section.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Dream Sphere

Post by Dream Sphere »

I've been using the mobile version of this site for the past while and had never went to that sub-forum on mobile before. I remembered it had existed so I looked in that area and saw the large links to their respective websites, but missed the sub-forum name/link right above them. Thanks for getting me to find the name/link I had missed. I'm guessing you guys have been on top of it for a while, but I haven't checked yet, so I'll now go see.

Edit: OK, so on mobile after tapping on the sub-forum I needed to then go down and tap on either the red icon to the left of the sitelink or the little name right above the sitelink to access the forum part. I think I had tried that once before on mobile but must have accidently tapped the sitelink, which made me wonder if those sub-forums were done away with at some point. It's a little confusing at first but once you learn how it works it's really simple at least.

Edit #2: great, I also learned that Armoured Abolitionist is still around, under a new user name.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Dream Sphere wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:27 pm Edit #2: great, I also learned that Armoured Abolitionist is still around, under a new user name.
Yes, he should probably make a note of that in his signature so people know (at least temporarily?). It's up to him, though.
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

Dream Sphere wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:27 pm I've been using the mobile version of this site for the past while and had never went to that sub-forum on mobile before. I remembered it had existed so I looked in that area and saw the large links to their respective websites, but missed the sub-forum name/link right above them. Thanks for getting me to find the name/link I had missed. I'm guessing you guys have been on top of it for a while, but I haven't checked yet, so I'll now go see.

Edit: OK, so on mobile after tapping on the sub-forum I needed to then go down and tap on either the red icon to the left of the sitelink or the little name right above the sitelink to access the forum part. I think I had tried that once before on mobile but must have accidently tapped the sitelink, which made me wonder if those sub-forums were done away with at some point. It's a little confusing at first but once you learn how it works it's really simple at least.

Edit #2: great, I also learned that Armoured Abolitionist is still around, under a new user name.
Do you use the "active topics" button?it lists all all topics with recent activity so you don't have to check every subforum. You can find it at the top left or right corner by clicking the three stripes
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
Dream Sphere

Post by Dream Sphere »

Thanks, I didn't know of that feature, but it seems really useful, so thanks again.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Dream Sphere wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:57 pm I didn't see anywhere on here talking about this, but The Vegan Atheist is back. Here's the video about returning to doing YT vids: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpKDqQb1Xk

And here's a new typical content based video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPgXePGSjbE
About damn time! Thanks for pointing that out.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Hey dudes, I've been feeling kinda strange lately. Like, nothing really exists anymore, and things just happen. Has anyone else ever felt this?

Anyways, I've taken up meditation last week, decide to read a bit more than usual, write down more of my thoughts, and have been playing a lot more Tetris. I feel smarter, even though I haven't changed all that much, y'know?
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm Hey dudes, I've been feeling kinda strange lately. Like, nothing really exists anymore, and things just happen. Has anyone else ever felt this?
Are you having a mental breakdown?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:46 pm
RedAppleGP wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm Hey dudes, I've been feeling kinda strange lately. Like, nothing really exists anymore, and things just happen. Has anyone else ever felt this?
Are you having a mental breakdown?
No, haven't been stressed in over 2 years.
-Leonardo da Vinci
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

I vaguely recall something I heard about quantum physics/ or string theory that says basically the entire life and death of the universe happened in a split second. Our existence has already been determined, but we are processing it on a slower rate than it actually occurs, since time is an abstract concept we accept due to limitations in our primate brains.

Or maybe you had a veggie burger that had a few "bad" mushrooms in the mix.

But yeah, I get that.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.