What are the worst YouTube channels you have ever seen?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: What are the worst YouTube channels you have ever seen?

Post by Red »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Not his fault. He works at walmart and he uses the expired meat, or I have heard.
I don't think you're getting the point. I mean, killing animals for a profit is slimy enough in the first place, but using it to not even make any proper use of it (not that you can), and just using it to get views?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

RedAppleGP wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Not his fault. He works at walmart and he uses the expired meat, or I have heard.
I don't think you're getting the point. I mean, killing animals for a profit is slimy enough in the first place, but using it to not even make any proper use of it (not that you can), and just using it to get views?
No. He did not kill the animal, because he is the meat to be used has already expired, you can not just use any of it. Brother, please understand this.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: No. He did not kill the animal, because he is the meat to be used has already expired, you can not just use any of it. Brother, please understand this.
I have a feeling you're trolling. But here's my response taken from brimstoneSalad.
brimstoneSalad wrote:If I stab you in the face with a knife, I'm not "personally" stabbing you. I'm just pushing the knife. The knife is stabbing you. I'm obviously innocent.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

RedAppleGP wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: No. He did not kill the animal, because he is the meat to be used has already expired, you can not just use any of it. Brother, please understand this.
I have a feeling you're trolling. But here's my response taken from brimstoneSalad.
brimstoneSalad wrote:If I stab you in the face with a knife, I'm not "personally" stabbing you. I'm just pushing the knife. The knife is stabbing you. I'm obviously innocent.
Look - the meat was already expired when he got it. It could not go to a better use.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:
Look - the meat was already expired when he got it. It could not go to a better use.
Yeah, but isn't it better to just dispose of it, rather than use it to get those views?
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Look, even if it is expired meat, you know what, fine, do what you want. It's just that to me, it's degrading that the guy is doing it to get views and likes which ends up giving him lotsa revenue.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

RedAppleGP wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote: I have a feeling you're trolling. But here's my response taken from brimstoneSalad.
Yeah, but isn't it better to just dispose of it, rather than use it to get those views?
It's not immoral and I watch a HowToBasic video
Here is one where he doesn't use any meat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fSFGnV1hrU
If you do not think this is funny then fine.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Let's just conveniently ignore all the ones where he does use meat.
-Leonardo da Vinci
garrethdsouza

Post by garrethdsouza »

Thunderf00t
“We are the cosmos made conscious and life is the means by which the universe understands itself.”

― Brian Cox
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote:Look, even if it is expired meat, you know what, fine, do what you want. It's just that to me, it's degrading that the guy is doing it to get views and likes which ends up giving him lotsa revenue.
I don't know what he's doing with the meat. If it really is expired/freegan and he makes that clear, that may be fine as long as he's not encouraging people to buy meat.