Illuminati Mind Control Predivtive Programming Sublime Message!

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Blizzy
Diet: Vegan

Illuminati Mind Control Predivtive Programming Sublime Message!

Post by Blizzy »

So I was watching an show called "Inn the thick of it!" and there was an Illuminati Sublime Message where they showed a pyramid which was ment to be an iceberg to Nicola in order to get her to not mention the breakfast and shee mentioned uit any way because she thoygt that it was a hash brown. And she said "Well I first thoughy that was a Pyramid evryone like byramids" and woah that is a big clue because Illuminati is a pyramid with an eye on it and it is also very predictive programing because Nicola is an embarassment to their party and they want her out and it is just like Illuminazi Jeremy Corby, who is an embarrassment to teh Labore party because he is so unelecteble. They are trying too prepair the masses for the NWO brought by Jeremy Corbin and "Colonel" Bernign Sanders. They will bring it about through NSA Spying and Meat Eating.

:evil: - And my name ist Satan and dont listen to him mwahahahahaHAHA! ...heh heh!