Unnatural Vegan: Suggested Video Topics

justinj
Diet: Vegan

Unnatural Vegan: Suggested Video Topics

Post by justinj »

Dear Unnatural Vegan,

First off, just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of yours, love your videos. You've always presented yourself as being informative, well-researched, and sensible. So I wanted to post a couple of video suggestions for you, but I wasn't sure if you touched upon these subjects or not (I don't remember if you did).

1) As a vegan, what is your stance on pest control? I'm talking about roaches, bed bugs, rodents etc. If you own a vegan business and you have pests, what should be the ethical course of action? Eradicate the pests and be done with it? Or what cruelty-free methods should be used (if any)?

2) What is your take on "Freeganism" and/or "dumpster diving" and/or foraging? Are you yourself a "freegan"? With widespread wastage of perfectly edible food by large grocery chains, people have found ways to reclaim this food in an attempt to minimize waste. People at home also throw away a lot of perfectly good food which end up in landfills ("Just Eat It" [2014] - great documentary that delves into the subject)

Just wondering what your opinions are on these issues.

Thanks!
-Justin
hannah
Diet: Vegan

Re: Suggested Video Topics

Post by hannah »

Hello, I was wondering if you would be able to do a video on vegan cats and dogs and what you think about it. Thanks!