Please ban Jesus Christ is Lord

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

EquALLity
I am God
Diet: Vegan

Re: Please ban Jesus Christ is Lord

Post by EquALLity »

"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Jesus Christ is Lord wrote:SOMEBODY HAS HAKED MY ACCOUNT AND CHANGED MY NAME TO JESUS CHRIST IS [Redacted] WHEN IT IS REALLY JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL U WOULDNT SAY THAT ABOUT MOHAMMED 2 B PC AND NOW PLS VEGAN ATHEIST U MUST BAN WHOEVER DID IT U WOULDNT ALLOW IT IF IT WAS MOCKING RICHARD DAWKIN OR SOME OTHER ATHIEST SO PLS GUYS STOP THIS OR GOD WONT LET U IN 2 HEAVEN I DONT CARE IF AI GET B& 4 SAYING THIS ALSO SOMEBODIES DELETED MY POST ABOUT A CHALLANGE 2 ALL NON-CHRISTIANS 2 PROVE THERE RELIGION BUT ITS GONE NOW PLS GUYS I WOULD NEVER DO THIS 2 U AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U NO MATTER HOW MUCH U H8 ME AND IT IS THE SAME WITH JESUS HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE U 2 NO MATTER HOW MUCH U H8 HIM BUT PLS GUYS THIS IS BLASPHEMY AND IT IS VERY AFFENSIVE!! PLS CHANGE MY NAME BACK THANK
GOD BLESS

To the Troll:

You were warned, and you ignored it.

http://theveganatheist.com/forum/viewto ... 8505#p8505

If you would like your user name changed back, and your posts not to be deleted, you will have to obey the forum rules.

No more typing in capital letters.
No more abbreviations, use proper spelling and grammar like everybody else here has to (you're only being treated like anybody else, you don't get special treatment)
No more spam posts: Contribute to conversation. "TL;DR" is an unacceptable reply. This is a discussion forum. It's for discussion, not spam and trolling.

You are not being persecuted for your beliefs. You are being persecuted for your bad behavior.

I don't believe you're a Christian, but if you maintain that you are, you should want to represent Christianity better than you have been. You have been a bad ambassador for Christ. Use proper spelling and grammar, and reply to conversations with intelligent and thoughtful posts.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

The user "Jesus Christ is Lord" has promised to correct his or her spelling and grammar.

His or her username has been restored.
thebestofenergy
Master in Training

Post by thebestofenergy »

EquALLity wrote:Me, when I saw the new name.
What was it? I missed it.
For evil to prevail, good people must stand aside and do nothing.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

thebestofenergy wrote:
EquALLity wrote:Me, when I saw the new name.
What was it? I missed it.
The world will never know. ;)
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

I have yet to see reason to ban anyone. I would like to refrain from banning anyone who is here legitimately to converse. It should be used as a last resort. A warning will be sent to any member who breaks forum rules. Repeated breaking of forum rules may result in limited access to the forum or banning.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
thebestofenergy
Master in Training

Post by thebestofenergy »

brimstoneSalad wrote:The world will never know. ;)
:(
For all my life, I'll never know it - no matter how much I struggle. It's going to keep bugging me forever.
I guess you either die a hero or you stay in the forums long enough to see yourself become the villain, huh, Brimstone?
For evil to prevail, good people must stand aside and do nothing.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems brimstone doesn't want it on the forum (he replaced it with 'redacted' on the post where he replied to the troll's post about the new name).

Maybe I should pm you about it? I don't see why that would be an issue.
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

He's spamming again, so I changed it back.
Jesus Christ is Hard wrote:
brimstoneSalad wrote:
Jesus Christ is Lord wrote: TL;DR
This kind of post is considered SPAM. It is not necessary to reply to a thread just to say that you didn't read it.
Either engage in conversation and say something productive, or leave it alone.

If you do this kind of thing again, you will probably be banned, and your posts removed.

If you wish to remain active on this forum, read the post which you neglected to read, and respond to it properly.

Also: Stop using troll-speak. Forum members are complaining about it. No more abbreviations. Type out your words, and spell check, as if this were an essay for a class in University.

And no more CAPS, except for where grammatically necessary.
If you want to emphasize a particular point, you may underline it or format it in bold.
TL;DR
He's also been banned for now. I think this is a little kid, and he's throwing a fit.

TheVeganAtheist wrote: I have yet to see reason to ban anyone.
You banned that atheist guy around when the forums started who was being an ass, I thought? I think it may have just been a one week ban, although he left.
TheVeganAtheist wrote:I would like to refrain from banning anyone who is here legitimately to converse. It should be used as a last resort. A warning will be sent to any member who breaks forum rules. Repeated breaking of forum rules may result in limited access to the forum or banning.
I agree.

As it turns out, "Jesus Christ is Lord" is not here to converse, he's here to spam without listening to or replying to anybody else. Spamming his badly written posts, and TL;DR to others posts.
I'm disappointed, since after he started writing properly I thought he might actually try to have a conversation.
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

This person is obviously a troll and should not be taken seriously.

His profile and the things that he say are too ludicrous to be taken seriously. He is abusing the freedoms that we give him.
She's beautiful...