Having a Girlfriend

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: Having a Girlfriend

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:11 pmFred, you're not that old. There are plenty of ladies who are or are going vegan in our age range.
I've known many vegan ladies in their 40s. However, you should not be averse to the idea of relocation for love.
How old is Fred? I just guessed with my post as to what he meant.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
FredVegrox

Post by FredVegrox »

Red wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:18 pm
brimstoneSalad wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:11 pmFred, you're not that old. There are plenty of ladies who are or are going vegan in our age range.
I've known many vegan ladies in their 40s. However, you should not be averse to the idea of relocation for love.
How old is Fred? I just guessed with my post as to what he meant.
Yes that was just wild guessing. Veganism is not known to be a strong trend among older people. I am just probably more thoughtful and not with a hardened conscience as much as others. I was married before, until I was in my forties. I had issues to overcome, not having much and frequently between jobs, I gave up drinking in a few years, and in about a couple of more years, learning it could be healthier to not have meat, I gave up getting meat. Within a few more years I went online, and I was soon looking for vegetarian communication with my interests and spirituality involved. Along the way I learned if many issues all animal agriculture.
FredVegrox

Post by FredVegrox »

I couldn't submit my edit to that post just after accidentally posting. I was still saying there are the issues to animals, and that agriculture is taking more resources and the greater harmful impact to natural environments, so I knew I should give up all animal products, being vegan then. That was about eleven years ago when I was effectively vegan ever since, and still it was a couple of years before I found there was a healthy way with this, that I adhere to since. I am now in my mid sixties. I talked online with some vegan women hoping to find one who was right, all them quite far away from me. Since the changes I chose, for what is better, I found I was diagnosed with COPD. I pretty much dropped from pursuits for a right woman to be with, it is all to much a long shot for me, with my issues and my age and limitations.