What are the worst YouTube channels you have ever seen?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

What are the worst YouTube channels you have ever seen?

Post by Red »

Yea so I have to fill in this space with something because a guy got banned and I had to be in charge of this topic. Regardless, I have a list of Youtube channels (in general, not relating to Veganism and Religion) that I find that are freaking terrible. This is a rushed list, as I just wanted to make a new topic. And it's in no particular order.

3. Smosh
Smosh is one note. Every single video follows the same formula, (retardeness, stupidity, and overall trying way to hard to be funny) and they get progressively worse every video! Then again, their main audience is between the ages of 8-11 years old, so why should I be surprised that they have almost 20 Million subs?

2. PewDiePie and Markipler
This one was a tie! 2 channels that do the exact same thing! Play scary games and overreact by screaming at the top of your lungs, and just playing video games with no redeeming quality or commentary whatsoever. Both of these Let's Players are just boring and never cease to amaze me with their terrible jokes, and it's just painful to watch at times! They also react to scary situations as if they were 10 year olds. I played both Five Nights At Freddy's and Slender without even flinching.

1. Tobuscus
I now want to kill my 10 year old me. HOW THE HELL DID I FIND THIS PERSON INTERESTING? He is the most unamusing (if that's a word) channel I have ever seen in my life, and I can't believe I actually saw this guy as an idle! Was I this retarded when I was in 5th grade! Ugh, thankfully, I have gained a wee bit of intelligence, just enough to know that this douchebag is a hack.

Well what about you? What are your least favorite YouTube channels?
Last edited by Red on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: That you dream :)

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote:Wait what? Is English your first language?
I think this was probably a spammer. The image was originally a disguised link to some website.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

What? I didn't post this topic! Why is it saying that I posted this topic?
-Leonardo da Vinci
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Hahaha!
I think when a person is banned, some of their posts are deleted. I don't really know how it works, but TheVeganChristian/2/3/4 was banned, and his (or her?) topics are gone now. But that's slightly different from what just happened.
It says I posted the other one about dreams. ;)
I just deleted it.
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote:What? I didn't post this topic! Why is it saying that I posted this topic?
When a first post is deleted, the second becomes the topic author. It's weird.

Guess you're just stuck with this thread forever now. :twisted:
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:What? I didn't post this topic! Why is it saying that I posted this topic?
When a first post is deleted, the second becomes the topic author. It's weird.

Guess you're just stuck with this thread forever now. :twisted:
This may be a problem.... meh
Last edited by Red on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote: This may be a problem.... meh
You could also edit the post (and the title), and make it about something more interesting?

Or like EquALLity said.
PiggyOfDoom
Diet: Vegetarian

Re: What are the worst YouTube channels you have ever seen?

Post by PiggyOfDoom »

I hate Onision, WhatTheBuck, Tobuscus, iJastine and of course, RayWilliamJohnson. I think Markiplier is atleast funny sometimes and is thankful to his fans; while PewDiePie only makes sex jokes, screams and dosen't give a shit about him being the leader of the most subscribed channel on Youtube.
There's no innocence, just levels of guilt. We all once stole a quarter; We all once scarred someone.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote:Yea so I have to fill in this space with something because a guy got banned and I had to be in charge of this topic.
It wasn't a guy, it was a spam bot, posting the same text and image with link over and over (also on other forums). ;)

I'm pretty sure the only human being who has been banned around here was that Nazi Christian Poe Troll. Anyway:
RedAppleGP wrote:Well what about you? What are your least favorite YouTube channels?
I'm not a big fan of The Amazing Atheist. He's a bit anti-intellectual, and spends far too much time complaining about Jason Beeber or whatever, and repeatedly promising not to talk about it anymore.

However, put that into the context that I barely touch Youtube outside of watching debates, so that's probably my least favorite of the channels I've actually seen, which are pretty much just the most popular Atheist channels there.

I've seen random videos that are terrible, but I don't know if I could remember their names.

Good call on the topic change, by the way.
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

I dislike AmazingAtheist and MrRepzion, also the raw food vegan channels are pretty bad.

Some of my favorite youtube channels;
- TotalBiscuit
- Vlogbrothers
- TheBibleReloaded
- Armoured Skeptic
- Screen Junkies
- Cinema Sins
- TomSka
- CPG Grey
- Veritasium
- Vsauce
- Matt Dillahunty
- Kurzgesagt
- Obligatory TVA

Yeah, I watch a lot of youtube.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum