BrimstoneSalad. Where Art Thou?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Jebus
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

BrimstoneSalad. Where Art Thou?

Post by Jebus »

I've always assumed @brimstoneSalad has been a person on disability or sickness leave, because of the large amount of time he had to make this forum so great.

Hence, I am concerned. Not having heard from him in months, I just worry that he is not ok, or worse, no longer with us.

Brimstone, if you read this, just let us know that you are still around.

Either way, thanks again for the humongous contributions you made to this forum over the years. Even if this is a dying forum, I hope it will be used as a learning resource for many years to come.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Re: BrimstoneSalad. Where Art Thou?

Post by Red »

Jebus wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:45 pm I've always assumed @brimstoneSalad has been a person on disability or sickness leave, because of the large amount of time he had to make this forum so great.

Hence, I am concerned. Not having heard from him in months, I just worry that he is not ok, or worse, no longer with us.

Brimstone, if you read this, just let us know that you are still around.

Either way, thanks again for the humongous contributions you made to this forum over the years. Even if this is a dying forum, I hope it will be used as a learning resource for many years to come.
Oh he's fine, he's often on the Discord. I hope he comes back to the forum soon though, I presume he has responsibilities. I always assumed he either works for NASA or is a hitman.

He's probably not gonna be dead for... psh.. I'm guessing another 15-20 years.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Thanks @Jebus, I'm fine, just busy with something lately. Also, since activity already dropped off I wanted to focus more on the wiki. So when I have more time that's where most will go, since it's hopefully a bit more digestible a resource.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 pm Thanks @Jebus, I'm fine, just busy with something lately. Also, since activity already dropped off I wanted to focus more on the wiki. So when I have more time that's where most will go, since it's hopefully a bit more digestible a resource.
So what about the forum? we can't leave it to die can we :(
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Red wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:28 am So what about the forum? we can't leave it to die can we :(
When the wiki gets larger and more active the forum will too. Either way there are a lot of old threads as Jebus said that will be useful for people and are indexed by Google unlike Discord.