(OP Banned) Once Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican Think-tanks consolidate their power in former western civilisation

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Kwashiorkor
Diet: Vegetarian

(OP Banned) Once Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican Think-tanks consolidate their power in former western civilisation

Post by Kwashiorkor »

The Original Poster of this thread has been banned for forum rule violation. Kindly note that the racism expressed by this poster does not represent the beliefs of this forum's administration or user base.

You can wave goodbye to veganism. Society will be presided over by the faceless conglomerate that is Kentucky Fried Chicken. This is what white women obviously want. I briefly joined an obscure antinatalist proboard quite a few years ago now and a male member there astutely said all white middle class women are really doing with their denigration of white men is replacing white patriarchal society with black patriarchal society but deep down this is what they want. Of course black patriarchal society will subjugate women far worse than those evil wacist white men ever did and it will also be cannibalistic (this is still accepted in many parts of Africa). This is what white middle class women who have converted to Rastafarianism want though.
Last edited by Kwashiorkor on Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: Once Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican Think-tanks consolidate their power in former western civilisation

Post by Red »

Kwashiorkor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:35 pm You can wave goodbye to veganism. Society will be presided over by the faceless conglomerate that is Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Not if KFC decides to make more vegan options, and the public is able to show interest over them (AFAIK the vegan KFC items are doing rather well; Faring much better than the McPlant did, I hope McDonald's tries again with a vegan option).
Kwashiorkor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:35 pm This is what white women obviously want. I briefly joined an obscure antinatalist proboard quite a few years ago now and a male member there astutely said all white middle class women are really doing is replacing white patriarchal society with black patriarchal society but deep down this is what they want. Of course black patriarchal society will subjugate women far worse than those evil wacist white men ever did and it will also be cannibalistic (this is still accepted in many parts of Africa). This is what white middle class women who have converted to Rastafarianism want though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2A7jw36Uno
I think I've heard saner things from Qanoners. This is like... wow, that's a new one. I'm curious to hear @teo123's take on your views.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Kwashiorkor

Re: Once Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican Think-tanks consolidate their power in former western civilisation

Post by Kwashiorkor »

Red wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:27 pm Not if KFC decides to make more vegan options, and the public is able to show interest over them (AFAIK the vegan KFC items are doing rather well; Faring much better than the McPlant did, I hope McDonald's tries again with a vegan option).
No self-respecting vegan or vegetarian would go in any of those fast food restaurants out of principle. The point is I've never encountered a black vegan or vegetarian. I'm not saying they don't exist somewhere but I for one have never seen them.
Red wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:27 pm I think I've heard saner things from Qanoners. This is like... wow, that's a new one. I'm curious to hear @teo123's take on your views.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist nor am I antisemitic (I am a Zionist actually). Enoch Powell was our greatest politician and he warned what would happen in Britain due to Third World mass-immigration from Africa. His infamous 'Rivers of Blood' speech was not heeded. Now the UK has become increasingly Africanized to the point where all culture has been degraded. Worse still, white British women have freely mixed with Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican males of their own volition and have produced biracial progeny and my malice toward them knows no bounds. The UK will be very much like Brazil in a few generations with a predominately mixed population, it's disgusting to see quite frankly and white women are entirely too blame. My preferred society would have been apartheid era South Africa where there were anti-miscegenation laws prohibiting mixed marriages and sexual immorality between the races.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:52 am No self-respecting vegan or vegetarian would go in any of those fast food restaurants out of principle.
To the contrary, many vegans who understand economics know that one of the most effective ways of promoting the movement is to shift market forces towards alternatives to meat. The "principle" you're referring to (presumably it's not giving money to companies that profit from animal abuse) is deontological nonsense that ignores the consequences of actions.
Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:52 amThe point is I've never encountered a black vegan or vegetarian. I'm not saying they don't exist somewhere but I for one have never seen them.
OK, so what is the point of bringing it up then?
Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:52 am I'm not a conspiracy theorist nor am I antisemitic (I am a Zionist actually).
You may not be antisemetic, but you're one of the loonier conspiracy theorists I've ever seen. That's why I'm pinging @teo123, since I wanna hear his take on your ideas. The rest of your post just shows you believe in the white genocide nonsense (yes, that is a conspiracy theory), and given your insistence on these ideas, attempting to change your mind is kind of a waste of time, since you're in too deep. It'd take a lot to admit you've wasted so much of their time and energy on something so cruel, insane, and inane.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Kwashiorkor

Post by Kwashiorkor »

Red wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:18 am To the contrary, many vegans who understand economics know that one of the most effective ways of promoting the movement is to shift market forces towards alternatives to meat. The "principle" you're referring to (presumably it's not giving money to companies that profit from animal abuse) is deontological nonsense that ignores the consequences of actions.
That's exactly what I was referring to and I always thought boycotting fast food chains would be a blow against the meat industry.
Red wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:18 am OK, so what is the point of bringing it up then?
Just that as European society becomes more African in terms of both demographics and representation I think veganism will be less tolerated in future. I aspire toward veganism as it is the most ethical standpoint but I doubt many Afro-Caribbeans or Jamaicans would ever adopt this diet. Whenever I go past KFC it's always chock-full of blacks and I doubt any of them are eating from the vegetarian bucket.
Red wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:18 am You may not be antisemetic, but you're one of the loonier conspiracy theorists I've ever seen. That's why I'm pinging @teo123, since I wanna hear his take on your ideas. The rest of your post just shows you believe in the white genocide nonsense (yes, that is a conspiracy theory), and given your insistence on these ideas, attempting to change your mind is kind of a waste of time, since you're in too deep. It'd take a lot to admit you've wasted so much of their time and energy on something so cruel, insane, and inane.
I object primarily to miscegenation which is worse than white extinction because it is the mongrelization of whites. It is chiefly white women who are responsible for this by pairing with Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican males. I do accept there are a lot of older white men who travel abroad to marry East Asian women but I put this down to years of rejection from white women and that East Asian women embody traits such as chastity which modern white women lack.

However white nationalists on fora such as Stormfront don't want to hear that it is white women who are culpable for the mongrelization of whites by defiling themselves with non-white men and bearing mixed-race offspring. White nationalists just want to blame the Jews for everything as if Woody Allen is somehow hypnotizing white women into procreating with black males.

If you point out that white women are ruining everything by mixing with Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican males they immediately play it down as being "just a few mud sharks" (a massive underestimation of the problem) and they become chivalric.
Kwashiorkor

Post by Kwashiorkor »

I regret these outpourings. I'm half joking with the title of this thread but I'm sincere when I say whenever I see a white woman and a black man together with children it upsets me. Jealously for the most part. Never having a girlfriend and seeing white women gladly giving offspring to black men has embittered me. I've always been Afrophobic to a degree though. Something about black men I don't like. I can never forgive white women for doing this and I wish death on their offspring.

If you want to close my account I understand.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:45 am That's exactly what I was referring to and I always thought boycotting fast food chains would be a blow against the meat industry.
A blow to the meat industry by boycotting fast foods? I think it'd be more useful to turn these fast food places into vegan ones.
Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:45 am Just that as European society becomes more African in terms of both demographics and representation I think veganism will be less tolerated in future. I aspire toward veganism as it is the most ethical standpoint but I doubt many Afro-Caribbeans or Jamaicans would ever adopt this diet. Whenever I go past KFC it's always chock-full of blacks and I doubt any of them are eating from the vegetarian bucket.
Veganism and vegetarianism are fairly common in developing countries (such as ones in Africa) since they're cheaper and more efficient to consume than meat, and peasants throughout history often opted for things like oats and grains since they were often the best thing available to them. As these countries continue to grow out of poverty and start embracing the wasteful and destructive lifestyles of westerners, they'll eat more meat and other animal products.

Plenty of white people like KFC too. It's probably a sort of confirmation bias there that you notice more blacks than whites at the KFCs.
Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:45 am I object primarily to miscegenation which is worse than white extinction because it is the mongrelization of whites.
Woah that's kinda racist dude
Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:45 amIt is chiefly white women who are responsible for this by pairing with Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican males. I do accept there are a lot of older white men who travel abroad to marry East Asian women but I put this down to years of rejection from white women and that East Asian women embody traits such as chastity which modern white women lack.
You seem to have this twisted idea that all women are in on a conspiracy to breed these "thugs" you refer to in other posts. As someone who has never had a girlfriend either, I can assure you that there is no conspiracy. You're just kind of crazy.
Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:45 am If you point out that white women are ruining everything by mixing with Afro-Caribbean and Jamaican males they immediately play it down as being "just a few mud sharks" (a massive underestimation of the problem) and they become chivalric.
Well the great thing about it is this way of thinking is being left in the 1950s, and people are recognizing there is nothing wrong if a white person and a black person want to have their own children.

Stop with the disgusting bigotry. Women are not conspiring to undermine the white race, they just want to be with those they love, and society is not going to collapse because there aren't as many white people (ohnoez!).
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:33 pm I regret these outpourings. I'm half joking with the title of this thread but I'm sincere when I say whenever I see a white woman and a black man together with children it upsets me. Jealously for the most part. Never having a girlfriend and seeing white women gladly giving offspring to black men has embittered me. I've always been Afrophobic to a degree though. Something about black men I don't like. I can never forgive white women for doing this and I wish death on their offspring.
You are not alone in not having a girlfriend (I've never had a girlfriend, though that's due to lack of interest in having one, aside from that one time two years ago), but the right response is not insane racism and sexism, the right response would be to understand that there is no conspiracy, not every woman is self-interested and trying to undermine whites, and understanding that not everyone is going to like you.

Those men are just as deserving of having children with whomever informed and consenting partner they want as anyone else. Normal people just trying to live normal lives, and I don't think they'd appreciate their lives being associated with this sort of thinking. You can't win everything.

And you know what? Even if for those that might be a good candidate for a partner, that doesn't mean they will be sought after by everyone. There's an old quote I like:
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Of course you yourself have a bit of progress to make (you ain't the ripest peach by a longshot), namely giving up your hateful views. Go to the gym, get a decent paying job, eat healthier, focus on hobbies, pick up an instrument maybe, and work on yourself. Don't be so obsessed with a relationship, since it's just one thing to have in your life, and you obviously aren't currently ready for one. Dedicate your life to helping others, including animals. For someone who is a vegetarian, we want you to be a good advocate on behalf of them, and we don't want you to be parading these views.
Kwashiorkor wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:33 pmIf you want to close my account I understand.
I would suggest talking to someone.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Speaking of Rastafari vegans, some of the best vegan restaurants there are are run by Rastas. @Red I don't know if I mentioned the one near you before.

The black vegan community is doing some amazing food evangelism outreach. Tabitha Brown comes to mind, she's killing it on TikTok and just went mainstream with some big brand deals.

Also, @Kwashiorkor, it's not "mongrelization", it's called not inbreeding. Insular reproductive populations develop genetic defects, this is true even of broadly categorized "races" regionally, so it's very rational for a "white" woman to seek a mate of African or east Asian descent. If you're worried about all of the black men pairing up with white women (which isn't happening, it's only around 10% interracial marriages in the UK, and many of those pairs are white men + black women too), maybe you should look for a black lady, and have some children with superior genetic diversity yourself -- after you manage to disavow yourself of fallacious antinatalist beliefs: http://philosophicalvegan.com/wiki/ind ... tinatalism (and get past the misogyny by realizing it's been your fault that you haven't been suitable for a partner because of your toxic belief systems).

If you're not understanding what's wrong with your brain here, it's called confirmation bias: you only notice things that confirm your world view. Actual objective statistics prove you wrong. You need to get your beliefs in line with reality, not the bitter self-victimizing framework you've built.
Kwashiorkor

Post by Kwashiorkor »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:07 am it's not "mongrelization", it's called not inbreeding. .
Speciation occurs in isolation (that's elementary Darwinism). Phenotypic characteristics such as blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes mutated in isolation with no outside reproductive competition and were transmitted through Inbreeding. Not all genetic mutations are deleterious and occasionally can be advantageous which is a good argument for Inbreeding. Not only will miscegenation between Nordic Europeans and Sub-Saharan Africans erase these recessive phenotypic traits or make them exceedingly rare but it will eventually lead to an outbreeding depression. Also true diversity is when there are pure, separate and unique races and not one homogeneous human (or subhuman).

Still, I'm not interested in debating with a nigger-lover and race-traitor. Just know I wish death on your illegitimate mixed-race child.